The Sports Thread

WTF? what's physical abilities without technics??? i just know one sport where the player doesn't need any technics: AMERICAN FOOTBALL.

1º)japaneses enjoys more soccer than sumo.

2º)i'm not trying to disregard american football. 'im trying to show that soccer is more important, more difficult and more interesting than american footbal. just it.

try to play soccer and you'll understand what i'm talking

you are a small mind cuz you can't understand how difficult soccer is.

american football doesn't need special technics... just power and speed. especially to attack.

Learn to understand things. You have a very serious problem in this regard. It isn't just that your english is god awful, but you really are a complete fucking moron. You're whole "argument" negates itself, so there isn't any point in trying to talk to you.

"hey please to be actually look at gaming of footballs it hard you know this not why wtf????? how can you say bad about footballs when you never play it or watch it?????? by the way i have never seen game of or played in game american football or baseball so nothing do i know about these sports game yet i say they do not require technics. i base this knowledge on nothing."

I was friends with the quarterback in high school. Not close but I talked to the dude. He said he had to memorize 150 plays.

that sounds about right, playing quaterback succesfully in the nfl is probably one of the most difficult jobs you will ever find.

there are 30 teams in the NFL and any given year, an NFL quaterback will face over a 100 different defenses ranging from blitzes, zone cover 2, zone cover 3, zone cover 4, zone blitz, man, man blitz, man 2 deep, man 3 deep and about a million different variations of these plays.

to consistently succeed passing, you have to hit very small windows on each play by anticipating where each defensive player will be by the time the ball reaches the wide receiver. You have to anticipate where the wide receiver will be, where the defender will be and then analyze and then throw the football in the correct position so the only player who can catch it is the offensive player (the receiver).

To say football is not an EXTREMELY complex game is fucking asinine. I enjoy soccer and watch the world cup everytime it's on but it's not anywhere near football in complexity.

and if you think it's just a bunch of fat guys hitting one another (offensive lineman vs D linemen), I played offensive line in high school. You have to make 5 or 6 decisions before each play in about 2 seconds. If everybody is not in perfect sync, you will see many sacks and blown plays on offense.

I find it hilarious that people think a certain sport is 'important' when, in reality, sports aren't all that important.

"Who needs sports when you have heavy metal?"
-Mikael Akerfeldt

I find it hilarious that people think a certain sport is 'important' when, in reality, sports aren't all that important.

-Mikael Akerfeldt

Ok...sports aren't important, pertaining to what exactly? They are a form of entertainment, just like music. Besides, didn't you used to sport a spiffy looking Bengals avatar?

And concerning the Mike quote, I don't think he was meant to be taken seriously. He used to play sports in high school anyways.

-Mikael Akerfeldt

nothing is fucking important in life. TV, sports, videogames, music. All this shit is nothing more than temporary diversions to help entertain us as we move towards our inevitable death.

Learn to understand things. You have a very serious problem in this regard. It isn't just that your english is god awful, but you really are a complete fucking moron. You're whole "argument" negates itself, so there isn't any point in trying to talk to you.

"hey please to be actually look at gaming of footballs it hard you know this not why wtf????? how can you say bad about footballs when you never play it or watch it?????? by the way i have never seen game of or played in game american football or baseball so nothing do i know about these sports game yet i say they do not require technics. i base this knowledge on nothing."

ok dude, i won't talk about it more, but:

1º) soccer is the main sport of the world

2º) american football is good just for americans, i'm sure

3º) there isn't american footbal on olympic games and there isn't a world championship of american football , so, it shows how important it is.

3º) there isn't american footbal on olympic games and there isn't a world championship of american football , so, it shows how important it is.

Soccer isn't important.

Metal isn't as good as rap because more people like rap.

That is the same as your argument.

Metal isn't as good as rap because more people like rap.

That is the same as your argument.

WTF???

you can't compaire sports and arts,

people likes soccer more than american football cuz it's more interesting and cool, but the same people doesn't have intelligence or feeling enough to understand some art or to appreciate good music.

WTF???

you can't compaire sports and arts,

people likes soccer more than american football cuz it's more interesting and cool, but the same people doesn't have intelligence or feeling enough to understand some art or to appreciate good music.

Sports and Art are forms of entertainment. It's easy to make comparisons.