The Sports Thread

chargers.gif

Yeah, Morgan bought Wolves for £10 on the understanding that he has to onvest £30 million on the team in investment. Molineux is a fucking premiereship class ground, we get premiereship sized crowds week in / week out, so what we need is a really good season. We haven't had much luck with our managers, and we shouldn't have sacked Dave Jones (imo), who was an excellent manager.

What we really need is another Steve Bull. We may just have one! Plus everyone at Wolves loves Mick McCarthy (or Magic Mick, aka Merlin) as he is known on the terraces...

I'm glad that Bonds finally did it. That's not to say that I'm glad he's the all time homerun champion, rather I'm just glad it's over. Yeah, I know he's never failed a test (and, yes, I know that I'm a hypocrite for hating on Barry because I root for Jason Giambi), but there are still mountains of proof that he's a user. I think the thing that really gets people, though is that he was already a great player, and he cheated to make himself into the greatest.

Oh well. In a few years, when Alex Rodriguez passes Bonds, we'll be able to take the record seriously again.