The Sports Thread

Chargers lost. No biggie. We have a couple of new guy that are looking good! Eric Weddle and Craig Davis.

Darren Sproles is a killer player. He was out most of last season due to injury. He should be an asset this season.

Eric Gagnè for AL Cy Young Award.
FUck You, how dare you bring that up!!!! im sick of the texas rangers,they
. traded soriano for wilkerson :erk:
. rented legendary pitcher Erigne for half a season :erk:
. traded for carlos lee and he too played for half a season :erk:
. paid vicente padilla $11 million to play for us, yet they couldnt resgn tiexera, matthews Jr, or carlos lee!:erk:
. traded both kenny lofton AND mark teixera for cathers.:erk:

and i guess thats my main beefs with the rangers right now.

where do you live? and let me guess, you like to watch soccer, umm, 'football' players pass the ball around for 2 hours, with 8 shots on the goal, resulting in a 0-0 tie.

Oh and that's SO much less exciting than a game played on artificial turf, by players wearing full body armor and helmets which stops every 5 seconds for 10 minutes of Gatorade, advertisements and 'tactical discussion'. You even need cheerleaders to stop people falling asleep.

Oh and that's SO much less exciting than a game played on artificial turf, by players wearing full body armor and helmets which stops every 5 seconds for 10 minutes of Gatorade, advertisements and 'tactical discussion'. You even need cheerleaders to stop people falling asleep.

Why don't you just come out and say "Hey I'm a fucking tool and know nothing about american football!" already.

Oh and that's SO much less exciting than a game played on artificial turfoh burn!!!, by players wearing full body armor and helmetsthats becasue contact is encouraged in football, and it isnt global news for a man to be head-butted which stops every 5 seconds for 10 minutes of Gatorade advertisements,30 second play clock, but i dont know what it matters to you, as soccer players have long intervals between the actual doing anything too and 'tactical discussion'scoring in a game actually takes some knowhow, and it takes organization and a gameplay to move the ball. You even need cheerleaders to stop people falling asleep.lol you dont like cheerleaders, eh?