The Sports Thread

im gonna try to bunny hop, then possibly tailwhip this sick 13 stair set. ill record it too, so you can watch me be on scarred haha. (for those who dont know scarred is a tv show were videos of people getting hurt and permanently scarred are shown)

im gonna try to bunny hop, then possibly tailwhip this sick 13 stair set. ill record it too, so you can watch me be on scarred haha. (for those who dont know scarred is a tv show were videos of people getting hurt and permanently scarred are shown)

Seriously? That's cool. I rode BMX starting in the later 70's. I was mostly a dirt jumper, but got into some freestyle in the 80's too. I was pretty good, but not like competition-worthy. But that was the 80's. Things have progressed so much since then. I need to get a bike. I am thinking about getting one of those dirt jumping mountain bikes to thrash around on and do a little street riding and dirt jumping.

Fuck Michael Owen, the useless dwarf CUNT

_40956429_owen.jpg

TWAT ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Agreed. I never rated him that highly in any event; one good goal against Argentina and then people think he's the second coming of the christ.