The Systematic Mixing Guide: IT'S COMING.

Ermz said:
Can the iPhone not inherently read ePub or mobi formats? The guide is provided in all 3 in order to maximize compatibility with devices.

Yes, but AFAIK you can't download it directly from the iPhone, you need to do it through a computer.

I'm buying this first thing on payday, I have 0.5 extra $ in my bank account, but I can't wait to get it!

20$ (like 14EUR) for 90 pages of awesomeness? Is that too much? I don't think so! Nils, you seem to have been expecting a 5$, one night read with everything you need to know about making great mixes? How is that possible?

Can the iPhone not inherently read ePub or mobi formats? The guide is provided in all 3 in order to maximize compatibility with devices.

iPhone can read PDFs without any hassle.

I am just finishing mixing of the album of my death metal band from the 90s - exactly 20 years after our 1st demo tape release. I mean, my friend, a pro engineer, is mixing it, because I need those songs (all written between 89 and 94) to sound real pro and be up for publication. However, as it's time to start learning mixing myself, I will be buying your guide soon, Ermz. However, I am sure the next album still won't be mixed by me. I tried that a year ago and it all ended up in the bin, including all tracked and edited stuff - that was the quality of my work ;-). Like Biohazard once sang: you got a lot to learn. Peace!