The Tattoo picture Thread ?

Draznog

Born Dead buried alive
Apr 10, 2005
Australia
im wonding what types of tattoo's everyone has i don't have any yet because im underaged but when i hit 18 ill have a few.

so post your tats.

Gir HELLYAS!! with the sleeve...have fun gettin a real job with that. but they are really fuckin cool.

im getting this someday

dragonguitar2qy.jpg

The Soulforged said:
Gir HELLYAS!! with the sleeve...have fun gettin a real job with that. but they are really fuckin cool.

im getting this someday

dragonguitar2qy.jpg

thats why god invented long sleeved shirts haha

I dont think i'd ever want to work a job that i had to hide my tattoos for. People can do whatever the fuck they want to their own bodies. I understand certain situations call for them to be covered, but generally speaking, body art is just like picking your clothes and if someone can wear pink cause their body looks good in it, then we can tattoo the fuck out of ourselves. party on.

btw...isnt there already a tattoo thread? Cause i posted my arm tattoo on that.

nope that was like at the start of the year and its been deleted . btw everyone start posting your ill get angry and fight you all in a drunken rage. arhhhhhh

Excess said:
I want one/a few thats for sure, but I just can't afford it. But that's probably just a positive thing because I can't decide what I want anyway so..

Why not get one of:

picassogubbe.jpg

:lol:

gir_salute_optimized.jpg

tattoomewant.jpg

getting both of them Gir on my left arm and the reaper on the right which im going to add stuff to making a half sleeve.