The thread where you make me laugh.

Vox Stellarum said:
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal.html

u've gotta check that out... its a list of the top 10 most ridiculous black metal pictures...hillarious...!!!!

That site is pretty sad. The only even remotely funny picture is the old one of Dimmu with those two ex-members who are probably working at a Norwegian McDonalds about now.

Somebody post that funny ass album cover or promo or whatever it was of the weird naked bloody (w/ knifes, I think) Black Metal band... I can't remember anything else other than it was funny as fuck... somebody better have it, that would make me laugh my ass off. :D

PBF006BCBallerinaSlippers.jpg

PBF007ADHappyBrothers.jpg

PBF019BCKittySaved.jpg

PBF038BCMonkeyPhotography.jpg

PBF048BCTodayismyBirthday.jpg

PBF053BCKickMeSign.jpg

Dodens Grav said:
[regarding the stupid fucking 'art exhibit' set up in NYC over the weekend]

John Stewart: Steven, I can't help but wonder, what does all of this mean?

Steven Colbert: The Gates is a triumph of contemporary installation art. Each gate redifining its section of the park as not a public place for private reflection, but a private place for public reflection. Juxtaposed against the bareness of midwinter, it causes a chromatic orgy, a riot of color achieves a redefamiliarization of place-time, the what-ness of our where-ness; no longer framed...I'm sorry, I've run out of crap.

John Stewart: IS this great art?

Steven Colbert: Yes, John. Because like all great art, it challenges what we know about hte world. For instance, I used to think that $21 million could be used to achieve something noble, like to build a hospital wing. But The Gates, has recontextualized my perception of what $21 million could be used for. In this case, redecorating a bike path.

John Stewart: Do you think shrouding these walkways in orange curtains will somehow change our lives in New York?

Steven Colbert: Oh it's happening already John, just today, I saw an installation artist take a sandwich, and, and wrap it with a paper like substance...almost waxy in texture. He kept wrapping it and wrapping it, and...obviously I'm not doing it justice here, but he kept wrapping it until he had visually achieved, "not sandwich." Yeah, and this is the genius part, John, at the last minute, he cut it in half, in a final act of "resandwichment."

John Stewart: S..so...so, you had lunch at a Deli.

Steven Colbert: Okay, okay...fine, I was at, "A Deli." Ordering, lunch. If that's how you "need" to think of it. "John."

:lol: I love the Daily Show. Colbert is the funniest guy on that entire show.

Dodens Grav said:
Steven Colbert: Oh it's happening already John, just today, I saw an installation artist take a sandwich, and, and wrap it with a paper like substance...almost waxy in texture. He kept wrapping it and wrapping it, and...obviously I'm not doing it justice here, but he kept wrapping it until he had visually achieved, "not sandwich."

lmao, that's one of the better Faulkner influenced jokes I've seen...:lol:

.....Monika Edvardsen has some funny things on her site. She's the former vocalist for Atrox, but she's very multi-talented. She does paintings, makes plush creatures, does sculpture, and makes comics.

bruttrene.jpg

It's in Norwegian, but I think you get the idea.

blind.jpg

lure4.jpg

lure3.jpg

lure6.jpg

Barking Pumpkin said:
.....Monika Edvardsen has some funny things on her site. She's the former vocalist for Atrox, but she's very multi-talented. She does paintings, makes plush creatures, does sculpture, and makes comics.

bruttrene.jpg

It's in Norwegian, but I think you get the idea.

lmao! And Brødrene Døll too... I love Brødrene dal. This is funny ^.^!