The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

OK you people need to order from Murder The World Distribution. A friend of mine from the whole noise scene THANG owns it and it's going out of business so all the 10 dollar CDs are ONLY $7.50 NOW. EPs/mCDs are like 6 bucks. Insane. No shipping prices in the US. Stock up bitches.

www.murdertheworld.net/distro/

Mainly deathgrind/goregrind/death metal/grind/crust/WHATEVER but there is some other cool stuff there.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
OK you people need to order from Murder The World Distribution. A friend of mine from the whole noise scene THANG owns it and it's going out of business so all the 10 dollar CDs are ONLY $7.50 NOW. EPs/mCDs are like 6 bucks. Insane. No shipping prices in the US. Stock up bitches.

www.murdertheworld.net/distro/

Mainly deathgrind/goregrind/death metal/grind/crust/WHATEVER but there is some other cool stuff there.
That's an awesome site! Thanks! I'll be placing an order very soon.

Recently I've fallen in love (metaphorically speaking) with Warp zone by Martyr, Focus by Cynic and Defiant imagination by Quo vadis. Three absolutely incredible death/thrash/prog albums, can I get some suggestions on albums by similar artists?

RosesofShadow said:
woah, it's been a while i've posted here...

Good site there V.V.V.V.V., and getting back on the topic. Destroyer 666, Arsis and The Chasm is is still owning me. Haven't got any updates cuz I'm very busy with work and studies...
Yeah, you've been gone forever.

Belenos - Spicilège
Dark Moor - The Gates of Oblivion
Skaur - Fullmånesang
Magwi - The Bud of Original Sin Schemed by God

Are good.

Deeds of Flesh's debut EP, Gradually Melted is also well worth checking out.

Just out of interest, what is your opinion on The Chasm's From The Lost Years, GoD?

Edgecrusher said:
"The dark waaaaave cooooomes, as sanity slips awaaaay, she screams from the alcove I AM THE DOG!"

My picks:

Nevermore- Dreaming Neon Black
Nevermore- The Politics of Ecstasy
Vehemence- God Was Created

:headbang:

Doomwatcher said:
Just out of interest, what is your opinion on The Chasm's From The Lost Years, GoD?

At times a very poignant and unusual piece, but there are a few less-than-effective ideas scattered around, and a few less-than-effective ways of linking ideas together as well. I certainly like it, but their inexperience shows - it's my fourth favourite by them.

Thanks for the recommendation too, by the way. The only two DoF I have currently are Path of the Weakening and Mark of the Legion. I find the latter decent but inferior to the former which I'm getting quite a lot of enjoyment out of. It's odd really 'cause I downloaded a host of songs a year back and found them extremely annoying.