The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Skjebnevette: STAGE DIVE STAGE DIVE STAGE DIVE GOD DAMN IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE I'VE LISTENED TO WHIPLASH
Skjebnevette: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
superwanbini: :p
Skjebnevette: I AM THE MASTER
WITH THE IRON FIST
I AM THE MASTER
AND I'LL SHIT ON YOUR FACE
Skjebnevette: THRASH
Skjebnevette: TO KILL
Skjebnevette: BLOOD
Skjebnevette: WILL SPILL
Skjebnevette: NOW THAT YOU'VE MET YOUR MATCH
Skjebnevette: OTHER LYRICS
Skjebnevette: SOMETHING SACRIFICE
Skjebnevette: SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Listen to Domination Through Impurity. A little over a week ago at the Nile show their bassist (Joe Payne) blew me away. Apparently he has guitar skill as well. Technical death metal for anyone interested.

Everyone who owns With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness, make an EP out of the first five tracks (i.e. make it how it should have been released originally).

You now own the greatest EP ever written. ;)

Christie_fell said:
Listen to Domination Through Impurity. A little over a week ago at the Nile show their bassist (Joe Payne) blew me away. Apparently he has guitar skill as well. Technical death metal for anyone interested.

Essence of brutality is a great album, plus thet've got Jordan Varela on the drums who's a bit of legend.

what do you guys listen to that can help me listen to more music....i like spawn of possession, psycroptic, the chasm, at the gates ( first 2), suffocation, immolation, behemoth, anta, martyr, and stuff like that.... i also enjoy torture squad, miasma, demilich, got any suggestions.....

im tired of all the death metal that sounds the same...

swizzlenuts said:
what do you guys listen to that can help me listen to more music....i like spawn of possession, psycroptic, the chasm, at the gates ( first 2), suffocation, immolation, behemoth, anta, martyr, and stuff like that.... i also enjoy torture squad, miasma, demilich, got any suggestions.....

im tired of all the death metal that sounds the same...

check out Lykathea Aflame and Arghoslent

Spirit In Black said:
check out Lykathea Aflame and Arghoslent

already got and enjoy them very much... too bad arghoslent is a little arrogant... and wont play many shows.. because their material is great.

I quite like a couple of them, but I don't think they're anywhere near the quality of songs like The Break of Autumn (easily one of the best DM songs ever written).