The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

reflective depths imbibe is freaking excellent. Windham Hell is a terribly overlooked band (course I guess it's hard to overlook a band you don't know about)

I've only been able to get South facing epitaph so far, Reflective depths imbibe is now next on my list of albums to get.

anonymousnick2001 said:

I've got Truth Beyond, it's not something I spin regularly but I do recognize it's goodness :D Is their other stuff better?

I've been listening to Heathen's Breaking Silence and Demilich's demos.

Breaking Silence is pretty cool, I've never really been a fan of speed metal and soaring power metal type vocals so I tried to listen past them. I discovered awesome riffs and kickass music. It's not something I'd listen to often though.

Demilich's demos...the first time I heard them I was surprised...more surprised than I was with Nespithe. For some reason, their demos seemed alot more ballsy and twisted. The drumming is abit different to Nespithe and probably why it added another dimension to same songs. Definitely have to be checked out if you're into Nespithe.

Yeah there all good :)

Imagery and APIF are a bit more straight forward and brutal, I think Imagery is my personal favourite.

I'm really liking Transmission0 at the moment.

I'm having trouble really getting into Cult of Luna. Any suggestions on which songs to hear or how I should be approaching the music differently?