The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Might be another band of the same name or something

Liers in Wait has only released SUA, however it is available in two editions with different artwork

V.V.V.V.V. said:
No there is another one there...not that. I am tempted to buy it (only 8 bucks like everything in that particular section), but it might be a bootleg or something, and I don't support bootlegs...

It's fake or it's a different band. Either way, not Liers In Wait.

welp, im trying to look for more metal bands to add to my collection, can anyone recommend any bands based upon the bands I am a fan of? They are:

Meshuggah
In Flames
Mastodon
Shadows Fall

not a big list but it will get bigger as time goes on...so, any other abnds that sound like these out there? If so, please tell me about them

and just for the hell of it, anyone else a fan of these bands?

thanx

i'm really into anthrax and slayer and stuff. anyone know if they'll be playing new york in a few years. and can you guys get me onto some good metal bands?

whatshappenin said:
welp, im trying to look for more metal bands to add to my collection, can anyone recommend any bands based upon the bands I am a fan of? They are:

Meshuggah
In Flames
Mastodon
Shadows Fall

not a big list but it will get bigger as time goes on...so, any other abnds that sound like these out there? If so, please tell me about them

and just for the hell of it, anyone else a fan of these bands?

thanx
You have a shitty taste in metal :loco:

Stuff I can't stop listening to:

Septic Flesh - Sumerian Daemons
!T.O.O.H.! - Pod Valdou Bice
Adramalech - Pure Blood Doom
Decapitated - Winds of Creation
Subterranean Masquerade - Suspended Animation Dreams (I'm recieving a free autographed copy soon!)
Boreal - Terre de Glace
Enslaved - Eld
The Axis of Perdition - Deleted Scenes from the Transition Hospital
Veneficum - Enigma Prognosis
Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon
Evoken - Antithesis of Light
Jesu - s/t
Umbra Nihil - Gnoia
Buried Inside - Chronoclast
Devin Townsend - Biomech, Infinity, Terria
Solefald - In Harmonia Universali

to name a few.