The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

im digging Alarum right now....they sound unique to me.... and i like the new nagflar album

what makes aeturnus so good? i have tried and tried to like them... but they eventually bore me....

Stargazer - The Scream that Tore the Sky

I really, truly cannot stress this enough - all fans of death metal must hear this album. I'm not particularly into death metal, so any comparisons I made would be atrocious, but just think Atheist doing more brutal death with heaps of twists to the sound. I'll upload a track just so anyone interested won't pass this off due to lack of availability.

Décadent said:
Stargazer - The Scream that Tore the Sky

I really, truly cannot stress this enough - all fans of death metal must hear this album. I'm not particularly into death metal, so any comparisons I made would be atrocious, but just think Atheist doing more brutal death with heaps of twists to the sound. I'll upload a track just so anyone interested won't pass this off due to lack of availability.
Pale Brethren is my personal favourite track

Damn! Holy crap the first track on this Stargazer disc RIPS the fuck out of everything, and it's just an instrumental. Holy fucking fuck. Getting the rest now but this may be a favorite already.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Damn! Holy crap the first track on this Stargazer disc RIPS the fuck out of everything, and it's just an instrumental. Holy fucking fuck. Getting the rest now but this may be a favorite already.

Best death metal of the year hands down.

kmik said:
Crimson Moon is boring as fuck.

Bah, anything mornox recommends is at least worth trying out. His review makes it sound interesting, too.

I'm not going to download those tracks, I'm going to wait for the album to finish. If I'm disappointed there'll be hell to pay.