The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

People. I actually finally got an audio bootleg from the Vai 'Sex And Religion' tour now......just in mp3 format, and still waiting on the guy to email me the second disc......but this is awesome.

Metal Maniacs is hardly reliable, but goddamnit. It's not as bad as a 20. Definitely not their greatest, though, so in comparison, it does pale slightly to their earlier works.

Metal Maniacs has the best underground black metal report section I've ever fucking seen. I've heard so many good bands through that.

So dudes how about Aes Dana. They're great.

Also the new Despised Icon is goddamn awesome.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
So dudes how about Aes Dana. They're great.

Yeah they are awesome. Its like Dead Can Dance's "Aion" gone black metal.

I'm finally getting into the new Pantheist and Deathspell Omega albums. Niether are up to the level of their predecessors, but are still worth hearing...

Slipknot
Lamb of God
As I Lay Dying
Atreyu
The Bled
Cradle of Filth
Stone Sour
Avenged Sevenfold
Unearth
Soil
Soilwork
Children of Bodom
(ok now for the not metal stuff)
David Bowie
Billy Idol
Beck
Rush
Jimi Hendrix
Stone Temple Pilots
Dropkick Murphys

Has anyone heard Doomsday machine? My bro said it was decent but I haven't listened yet.

^ you should be banned for saying that. Big fan of Biomechanical! A breath of fresh air if you ask me. I've still yetto hear all of the newer album (album in route) but the debut is amazing.

Haha I wouldn't if our admin didn't triple post

BTW, could you just give me a list of your favorite bands?

I don't have a problem with anyone liking Biomechanical AS LONG AS they don't refer to them in any way whatsoever as Technical Thrash Metal or make the slightest comparison to bands such as Hades, Watchtower or Toxik.

And assuming you're talking to me...

Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate, King Diamond, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Venom, Bathory, Slayer, Sodom, Kreator, Destruction, Celtic Frost, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Burzum, Deathspell Omega, Demigod, Adramelech, Miasma, Entombed, Dismember, Grave, Morbid Angel, Exodus, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Graveland, Running Wild, Sabbat (both), Grand Belial's Key, Arghoslent, Stiny Plamenu, Tearstained, Accept, Countess, Tank, Motorhead, Bulldozer, Manilla Road, Brocas Helm, Battleroar, Doomsword, Jotenheim, Exumer, Artillery, Blood Feast, Whiplash, Candlemass, Saint Vitus, Internal Void, Sourvein, The Chasm, Cirith Ungol, Raven, Razor, Satanic Warmaster, Excruciate, Cyclone, Dark Angel, Crypt Of Kerberos, Deathrow, Holy Moses, Demilich, Destroyer 666, Exciter, Expulser, Griffin, Hail, Hallows Eve, Heathen, Holy Terror, Megadeth, Anthrax, Mekong Delta, Metal Church, Morrigan, Nocturnus, Pentagram, Summoning, Toxic Holocaust, Trouble, Vio-Lence, Watain, and Weakling.

Actually mainly the first two lines are truly my favorites, whereas the rest are just damn close. However, Toxic Holocaust, Morrigan, Metal Church, Holy Terror, and a couple of other bands belong on the top line as well. Not much of a favorites list when you name that many, but I figured you'd like to emulate my tastes because you found me to be rockingly fantastic, so I gave you a wide variety of bands to enjoy.