The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Dodens Grav said:
I figured you'd like to emulate my tastes because you found me to be rockingly fantastic, so I gave you a wide variety of bands to enjoy.

No, but assuming you know what I listen to, it gets pretty fucking boring after awhile.

Why the fuck would you assume I know what you listen to? I can figure Children of Bodom out based on your previous screen name, but that's about it. Also, shame on you, for surely I am rockingly fantastic.

More CoB? No. I like Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper, but they're shit people and a shit band overall.

Haha..
Anyway, I downloaded some of the stuff for a preview before I go buy the CD's, and all I've gotten any working songs from is King Diamond (Black Horsemen), Kreator (Violent Revolution), Morbid Angel (Welcome to Hell), and Entombed (Full of Hell). Would those be good representations of the bands?

No. Use DC++. Find the following albums.

King Diamond - Abigail, Fatal Portrait
Mercyful Fate - Melissa, Don't Break The Oath
Kreator - Coma Of Souls, Pleasure To Kill
Morbid Angel - Altars Of Madness, Blessed Are The Sick
Entombed - Left Hand Path, Clandestine
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Grave - Into The Grave
Bathory - Under The Sign Of The Black Mark, Blood Fire Death
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales, To Mega Therion
Exodus - Bonded By Blood
Blind Guardian - Tales From The Twilight World, Imaginations From The Other Side
Judas Priest - Sad Wings Of Destiny, Stained Class, Painkiller
Iron Maiden - Killers, Powerslave, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath, Master Of Reality, Sabotage
Sodom - Persecution Mania, Agent Orange
Venom - Welcome To Hell, Black Metal, At War With Satan
Slayer - Show No Mercy, Hell Awaits, Reign In Blood, South Of Heaven

unknown said:
just found a nice little band named Anomaly. Sean Reinart...Sean Malone...not quite Cynic, but still pretty awesome!

Wait, is this the Anomaly with "melow" music?

Dodens Grav said:
I'm willing to bet that it sucks a great deal more than even Anthems of Rebellion.

Watch out saying that kind of stuff anywhere near the Andy Sneap board, though. They'll rip you apart and eat your organs. We're nice and safe up here though.......I think....>_>

Now Playing: Pavor - Furioso - A Schizoid Uglifier [05m09s / 06m16s]

i like these guys... not super annoying technical like natron and stuff like that... to me its just good death metal thats not shitty like obituary (heh)