The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I found my Soilwork Chainheart Machine CD today and I squealed like a school girl. Why is that CD so bad ass, but all their other ones suck?

..because that's the only one where they made a deliberate effort to ape At The Gates?:kickass:

kayrly.gif

Killbot said:
He's such an overrated bastard, sure Phoenix Nights was quite funny, but his stand up was rubbish.

I thought it was funny, but only once. It doesn't stand up to repeated viewings.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I found my Soilwork Chainheart Machine CD today and I squealed like a school girl. Why is that CD so bad ass, but all their other ones suck?

Only it's not. But, then again, I like Figure Number Five a LOT, so what do I know...

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Only it's not. But, then again, I like Figure Number Five a LOT, so what do I know...
That makes two. I can't believe everyone pans this albums so much when it has the catchiest songs Soilwork has written, without most of the faux-aggression on their other releases.

MasterOLightning said:
That makes two. I can't believe everyone pans this albums so much when it has the catchiest songs Soilwork has written, without most of the faux-aggression on their other releases.

They pan it for just that; being catchy. Fuck people.

o

good thing i never got it then.'

i havent been too into anything theyve done since NBC, which i quite liked. i dug the mix of old-swedish and new-swedish on it. FNF was very catchy yah, but i kinda missed the contrast. i like speed's growls better than his cleans honestly.