The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Listen to Disarmonia Mundi - Fragments Of D-Generation if you wanna hear Speed still growl...

Yes, that album is second only to Omnium Gatherum - Spirits and August Light in the melo-death style.

The Timebird said:
omnium gaytherum

are you all listening to cartilage yet?

Hi. Omnium Gaytherum has some pretty pimp guitarists but if you'd like to recommend a particular Cartilage album that would be dope. Thanks.

Décadent said:
poor taste in music.
Coming from someone with Mournful Congregation artwork as an avatar, I'd say you have great taste in music ;). Cryptopsy aint everyones cup of tea... I still hurt from the show :kickass: I even took the day off Tafe :p

Susperia said:
I am listening to Summoning right now. I just discovered this band yesterday and am enjoying it---- Does anyone else like this band??
I got into them a few weeks ago. They are fucking awesome.

ferdibirdi said:
Coming from someone with Mournful Congregation artwork as an avatar, I'd say you have great taste in music ;). Cryptopsy aint everyones cup of tea... I still hurt from the show :kickass: I even took the day off Tafe :p

Ahah, I practically took 2 weeks off tafe between recovering from ANZAC Day Celebration and seeing Opeth. Was pretty much perpetually drunk that week.

Cythraul said:
Hi. Omnium Gaytherum has some pretty pimp guitarists but if you'd like to recommend a particular Cartilage album that would be dope. Thanks.

the Fragile Concept of Affection split with Altar my hairy-nippled amigo