The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Alastor is thunderous old school Black Metal (i.e. Thrash). Ask Life Sucks, he wrote a review for one of the albums. It's awesome.

These bands you speak of (Tearstained, Alastor, Sithlord, etc.) are all planned for buying for my next big order, among others. Now I'm trying to set up a PayPal account so I can do it easily.

Yeah, that would be an advisable move.

Anyway the sound of sweet birdsong is heralding the beginning of a glorious new day, so I'd better to bed if I am to make it to 'brunch' at 11:30am. So long.

REPUGNANT! Thank you, Necuratul, for using last.fm so I can check out all the sweet bands you listen to.

Impudent said:
REPUGNANT! Thank you, Necuratul, for using last.fm so I can check out all the sweet bands you listen to.

That's what it's there for (I think). :kickass:

It looks like I'm going to miss that Alpha Draconis sale. It'll be 2-3 days before my bank account is verified and then another 3-4 days before I can send money from their to my PayPal account. Fuck. That's a really good deal.

Listen to a band called Unquintessence, they don't exist anymore but they've released one awesome album "Ruined". Brutal canadian black metal band, stunning vocals, also great lyrics.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I've been listening to a lot of Progressive/Technical death metal lately, such as

Augury - Concealed
Gory Blister - Skymorphosis
Anata - The Conductor's Departure
Quo Vadis - Day Into Night
Nile - Annihilation of The Wicked(Not really Progressive)

I recommend these to those that like Technical/Progressive Death metal.