The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

you didnt like little nicky? that had some killer moments. overall it wasnt great, but bits like when they all rip on nicky's fag room mate, or when nicky arrives in hell and catches the gorrilla fondling the guys boobs (which are on his head), were pissers.

That movie was absolutely awful. Unfortunately I saw it in theatres and didn't have the heart to walk out.

Carcassian: Titanic wasn't on that list was it? :erk:

Susperia said:
That movie was absolutely awful. Unfortunately I saw it in theatres and didn't have the heart to walk out.

Carcassian: Titanic wasn't on that list was it? :erk:

No. I sat through that to the fucking bitter end. Actually, the last 30 minutes or so are good, the bit where the boat sinks and loads of plebs drown.

The boring bits are the "love" (i.e. made up) bits.

Future re-make director to note:
more - drowning, freezing, death of the poor, Kate Winslets Tits
Less - celine dion (and by less, I mean none), "imaginary" characters (why not add a spunky love interest to the diary of Anne Franks while we're at it?), boring gay bits.

Other non-finished films include "boxing helena", "the thin red line" and *shudder* "big mommas house"

Can someone please recommend me some black metal somewhat with Deathspell Omega's atmosphere. I've been lacking alot of good bands and haven't been able to keep in touch with much music lately. Bring on the recs! Oh yeah and some epic kick ass death metal as well.

Necuratul said:
Titanic was a pile of shit.

Edit: A titanic pile of shit.
NO DUDE YOUR WRONG PADDY AND HIS MISSUS LOVED THAT FILM IT IS AWESOME DUDE
images4nn.jpg

Avatar of the day = Fancy by Idiot Flesh. Idiot Flesh was basically the band that became Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. The music is pretty similar, so I definitely recommend it to fans of SGM

Oh yeah

SATAN - COURT IN THE ACT

in honor of 6/6/06 and me not being able to fucking find this album for the life of me.

Necuratul said:
Oh yeah

SATAN - COURT IN THE ACT

in honor of 6/6/06 and me not being able to fucking find this album for the life of me.
:kickass: :headbang:

I'm enjoying some nice, mellow Anathema right now. :cool:

i was a mainstream slipknot fan about a year ago then i found metalcore and then i moved onto death metal and progressive and black metal so now im lisning to

Wintersun
Scar Symmetry
Gorguts
Into Eternity
Opeth
Soilwork
Bloodbath
Arcturus
Satyricon