The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Got Klage, Matricide, Kaosritual and Domini Inferi demos in the mail today :kickass:

:bah: What the fuck is with people only putting music on one side of the fucking tape?

Caelum Adustum said:
What the fuck is with people only putting music on one side of the fucking tape?
Serously! At least do a split with another band, if you don't have enough material, y'know?

I'm just going to assume the label was lazy, because more often than not the tapes I have with music on only one side are between 30 and 60 minutes which are reasonable lengths methinks.

polarity said:
i am listening to Judas Priest's "Painkiller" for the first time and realizing how awesome Priest are

sorry it took so long
ABOUT FUCKING TIME. :Spin:

I'm listening to that right now. KRIEG. KRIEG AS FUCKING KRIEG CAN GET.

AS NIGHT IS FAAAAAAAAAALING
THE END IS DRAWING NEEAAR
THEY'LL HEEEEAAARRR
THEIR LAST RITES ECHO ON THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
*commence thrashing*

polarity said:
i am listening to Judas Priest's "Painkiller" for the first time and realizing how awesome Priest are

sorry it took so long
Eh, I had the same problem. I found an old copy of Ram it Down that a mate bought me for my birthday some years back, that I'd never realy listened to. Since I found that in April, it's been doing a bit of dominating on the ol' CD player.

Decadent said:
Anyone else know Razor? I just got Executioner's Song, and it's thrasherific... although the vocals arent all that great.

Razor are awesome. Unlike most bands, they got heavier and more thrashy as they went on. Check out some of their later albums.