The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

byrne said:
someone recommended Gomorrah - Reflections of Inanimate Matter in this thread or the other one (doesn't matter which). Kicks arse - good job.

it's fucking kick ass! :headbang:

byrne said:
someone recommended Gomorrah - Reflections of Inanimate Matter in this thread or the other one (doesn't matter which). Kicks arse - good job.

No problem. Rules.

Canvas Solaris' new album is great instrumental tech prog whatever.

Now Playing: Incantation - "The Forsaken Mourning Of Angelic Anguish" - Essence Ablaze [00:23/03:21]

OH my fucking God, this absolulty awesome. It's like a faster paced Incantation with less of the doomy/harmonic parts, and this fits better because you are listening to Incantation for the catchy/evil tremelo riffs and then they throw in those weird harmonics and blow you away. Deep growling vocals, evil tremelo picked riffs, and perfect drumming. This EP came straight from fucking hell!

Infernal storm is pretty good. It's not as good as the first 3.

Swizzle what do you think of atrocity 'Werk 80' ? :lol:

The Greys said:
Infernal storm is pretty good. It's not as good as the first 3.

Swizzle what do you think of atrocity 'Werk 80' ? :lol:

Lies, this is better than Diabolical and Upon the Throne of Apocalypse/Mortal Throne Of Nazarene

Never heard Werk 80, I've always been reluctant to hear Atrocity for some reason.

Werk 80 is not death metal like the first two but an 80's cover album. The first song is Shout originally done by duran duran. I did not know this until on your folder hearing the song.

Atrocity's death metal albums which are top notch are 'Hallucinations' and 'Todessehnsucht (also: Longing For Death'. check them out

swizzlenuts said:
Lies, this is better than Diabolical and Upon the Throne of Apocalypse/Mortal Throne Of Nazarene

Never heard Werk 80, I've always been reluctant to hear Atrocity for some reason.
try some Meshuggah :D

Greys: Shout was originally by Tears For Fears, not Duran Duran. N00B! ;)

Nice to see love for CS! Their first CD was pretty fucking dumb! New one's in my top 5!

Fuck you that song rules! :lol:

I just bought Raunchy - Death Pop Romance. 5th best album of the year currently. You are all too straight and too metal to like it (usually I am too but I made a big exception here), so forget it.

HA!!

The actrocity version is pretty neat and has liv kristine on vocals.