The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

byrne said:
my point lies in what is inferred by your comment.

so to make a long story short, your support for bands which are anti-christian is complete hypocrisy in contrast to your "moral high-ground, racial tolerance" crap re: NS bands. ever thought a christian would be just as offended by your bands, as a black man would be of the bands i "support"?

racism is way fucking overrated. get over it and purchase Arghoslent's Incorrigible Bigotry.

I don't care how offended anyone is. I care about what I deem moral or immoral. We all have those personal decisions to make. I think racism is worse than simply disliking a religion. Hell, I hate almost all religions. But religion is something a person can help and CHOOSES to be a part of. Simply hating someone for what they were born into? Please..

O is for "Oh, what a good dancer!" says:
http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/9413/8783photo7mv.jpg
I felt your pain, when your baby was slain. says:
wtf whos that?
sorrow (us)
apparently
nix likes them
he would, the one on the right looks like him but bald

owned "the timebird"

Spectacular Views said:
http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/9413/8783photo7mv.jpg
wtf whos that?
sorrow (us)
apparently
nix likes them
he would, the one on the right looks like him but bald

owned "the timebird"

hey fuck you man

Susperia said:
I don't care how offended anyone is. I care about what I deem moral or immoral. We all have those personal decisions to make. I think racism is worse than simply disliking a religion. Hell, I hate almost all religions. But religion is something a person can help and CHOOSES to be a part of. Simply hating someone for what they were born into? Please..

you are so infuriatingly stupid it hurts my head. you are wrong and i could post a 6 page argument to prove it. but im not going to waste my time because 6 pages and two cups of coffee later, you stilll wouldnt get the point.

Squall%20Leonhart3_CaGdqCqGhYHs.jpg