The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I don't approve of your tone of voice. When speaking with regards to Manilla Road, women should be ripping their clothes off in a blind frenzy.

Necuratul said:
I don't approve of your tone of voice. When speaking with regards to Manilla Road, women should be ripping their clothes off in a blind frenzy.
:fuckyes:, great fucking band... probably one of my favorite bands now!

Remastered version of Mystification dudes. So fucking awesome. You can tell Arghoslent were heavily influenced by them.

Everyone get the new Skinless. It's awesome. And they never were a band to be anything but crap, so it's even more of a great surprise. Death metal forever.

I recently finally downloaded the first Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition CD. Awesome, of course. Hate the lack of song titles, but what're you gonna do; when a band rules, they rule.

Woundeep are godly Japanese brutal death. You will like them.

Morte Incandescente are my current black metal favorite. Garage BM done right.

I use to like Suffocation a lot but they become boring to me. The whole chug slam dance parts get old. Morpheus Descends don't do anything for me at all. MD and Suffocation sound similiar just MD is not nearly as good. I have grown tired off that style. Baphomet and Internal Bleeding sound like NY hardcore with death metal. Suffocation do have some musical merit over those bands though. I remember some of the solos and riffs on Pierced From Within especially being very neat.

Immolation is the real NY death metal band to me, they were the first NY death metal band and the only one that really is 100% originally with their own style not fitting NYDM stereotypes. The rest of the bands have inlfluenced tons of crappy newer generation brutal death metal bands, this alone changed the death metal world in a bad way for people like me. It seems in the scene newer brutal death metal bands are the most desirable ones. People no longer care about artistic value distinction or style but care just about brutality. Death metal is about being intence but not mindless brutality.

The Greys said:
I use to like Suffocation a lot but they become boring to me. The whole chug slam dance parts get old. Morpheus Descends don't do anything for me at all. MD and Suffocation sound similiar just MD is not nearly as good. I have grown tired off that style. Baphomet and Internal Bleeding sound like NY hardcore with death metal. Suffocation do have some musical merit over those bands though. I remember some of the solos and riffs on Pierced From Within especially being very neat.

Immolation is the real NY death metal band to me, they were the first NY death metal band and the only one that really is 100% originally with their own style. The rest of the bands have inlfluenced tons of crappy newer generation bands.

Seriously, I haven't listened to Suffocation for a LONG time, and Morpheus is much much better, it took me a good 3-4 listens to understand it's greatness... I kept saying meh, but then it fucking hit me and it makes me feel like Suffocation took Morpheus' style and fucked it up with all their breakdowns...

Relisten to it fucker!