The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I'm talking about the swedish one from the early 90's the released 2 demos. I guess both demos are really great quality and have been released on 1 cd.

Hey malignance..... YOU HERE

One man Army and the Undead Quartet.
All day long I listened to this cd. All day I say and I say all day I listened to this cd.

Dethmask said:
One man Army and the Undead Quartet.
All day long I listened to this cd. All day I say and I say all day I listened to this cd.

one man army's the band with the former crown singer isn't it? whats it like? most reviews i read were pretty unfavourable...

The Greys said:
I'm talking about the swedish one from the early 90's the released 2 demos. I guess both demos are really great quality and have been released on 1 cd.

Hey malignance..... YOU HERE

Theyr're very good, imo.

fat bastard said:
one man army's the band with the former crown singer isn't it? whats it like? most reviews i read were pretty unfavourable...

It's a real grower, actually. At first listen I thought it was pretty poor, but they'res some damn fine catchy riffage on there. Promising I'd say.

Carcassian said:
It's a real grower, actually. At first listen I thought it was pretty poor, but they'res some damn fine catchy riffage on there. Promising I'd say.

thanx man. being that emperor and immortal are coming back i think its about time to ressurect the fucking crown:kickass:

evilchik381 said:
ne 1 here like lacuna coil???

sorta. theyre kinda hit and miss with me and i dont think i like the direction they re leaning in with the new album. not a band bad but could offer much more if they weren't so set on being a MTV friendly kinda band. good on them if they find success though but i'd prefer to see the do it another way.