The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

V.V.V.V.V. said:
With No Human Intervention seems like one of the only BM albums to incorporate techno/industrial beats and effects, yet still be good.
As you probably expected, I think AMGOD is another.

anonymousnick2001 said:
As you probably expected, I think AMGOD is another.

Heheh. While it's much less black metal than Aborym, it's still a pretty cool release. Old ..aO is much better, though. ;)

Been on a huge Blind Guardian and Symphony X binge lately.

Epic metal seems to be dominating my tastes overall.

Cryptkeeper said:
This girl I met introduced me to 2 new bands, Chocking Victim and Leftover Crack.

I'm heavily into punk and ska, so it should come as no surprise that I'm very familiar with those bands. Actually, they're essentially the same band, although Leftöver Crack has a different vocalist, or something in that direction. Choking Victim's "No Gods, No Managers" is looked upon as a cult classic in the punk scene. I love the combined metal and ska parts.

henrikmain said:
I'm heavily into punk and ska, so it should come as no surprise that I'm very familiar with those bands. Actually, they're essentially the same band, although Leftöver Crack has a different vocalist, or something in that direction. Choking Victim's "No Gods, No Managers" is looked upon as a cult classic in the punk scene. I love the combined metal and ska parts.
I don't like ska, but the metal parts are cool. I think I enjoy Chocking Victim more than Leftöver Crack.

spaffe said:
i'm really looking forward to that one, is it along the same lines as zos kia?

Indeed it is. One catch though..
It's better.

The drumming is ridiculously tight, the songwriting is extremely challenging yet accessible, the vocals are deeper than anything Nergal has done before, the riffs have a fucking ton of power...it's really extremely good.

I'm listening to the Do Make Say Think album I bought (well, I'm listening to the mp3 version I originally had, but I did buy the album; this is just so it will show up on Audioscrobbler :p ) and it's incredible.