The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I've been recently enjoying Cadaver's ...In Pains, imagine the technicality of Darkthrone's Soulside Journey taken to a another level.

More Destroyer 666 as per usual. I've also been realy getting into these trad/thrash/doom lads from Canada called Goat Horn. This shit slays. Cheers to IAmEternal for the recommendation... everyone should check them out (their video slays).

http://www.goathorn.com

I am getting interrested in Merzbow..
What are his/their(?) best Albums?
Researching on the internet, i read about an album with chicken nosies, called "Animal Magnetism".. is it good?

To reply to the thread:
I got Sort Vokter's Folkloric Necro Metal some days ago, really good primitive Black Metal, sometimes reminding me of Ildjarn (who is in the band too), but less primitive and somehow different .

Somberlain said:
Currently listening to Molested's Blod-Draum. More excellent Norwegian death metal.

Has this been officially re-issued? I’m just wondering because I’ve seen copies of Blod Draum with Stromvold available on various online distributors.

Listening to dissection's storm of the lights bane + where dead angels lie today, its disgustingly good. I not only like it, I more or less love it :)