The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

ohiogrinder said:
I have too many CD cases and no place to put them!

they keep falling off my shelves and breaking!

:mad:

I found some pretty great cd shelves at best buy for like 30 bucks. You should get yourself a decent shelf.

Karsa said:
i prefer back in control
BiC is great too, but MoD being the first album I've heard by them has really hit me like nothing else in their catalogue. I'm pretty much a newb to this genre, since I've abandoned it shortly after discovering Puissance a couple of years back. It really gets to you sometimes(or perhaps it's just my overly impressionable self) Guess I'm back to it again:erk: Been listening to MoD
a couple of nights straight. Sickeningly addictive fucking terrifying stuff

I have a couple CD tower things for my jewel cases and digipacks...I'm gonna expand soon though because I just filled a rotating tower thing, and alphabetized my cds. It fits 100 and I have a bunch more (like 20-30) in another tower, plus countless slipcase things from the noise scene, cassettes, and a few vinyls. I've been buying music like crazy recently.

@ohiogrinder: Killer list of crusty crossover metal/old-school hardcore. Add the Japanese band 324 perhaps. They're newer, but great old-school crustgrind with death metal influence. They released a CD this year called Rebelgrind which I recently purchased and recommend highly to fans of this style (you, duh).

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I have a couple CD tower things for my jewel cases and digipacks...I'm gonna expand soon though because I just filled a rotating tower thing, and alphabetized my cds. It fits 100 and I have a bunch more (like 20-30) in another tower, plus countless slipcase things from the noise scene, cassettes, and a few vinyls. I've been buying music like crazy recently.

@ohiogrinder: Killer list of crusty crossover metal/old-school hardcore. Add the Japanese band 324 perhaps. They're newer, but great old-school crustgrind with death metal influence. They released a CD this year called Rebelgrind which I recently purchased and recommend highly to fans of this style (you, duh).

I've checked them out before and I do like what I hear. haven't heard the new album, though.

Check it out whenever possible, it's a real grinder. Short but sweet, with more pronounced riffs. Vocalist is gravelly as fuck, rules.

I just listened to this band a couple of days ago, they fucking rock! Probably one of my favorite Speed Metal bands. I'm getting their two albums soon. What do you guys think of them?

so the new Disillusion has leaked...

and after listening to a few songs, I can say this...

don't get too excited trying to look for it. infact, you might be better off not looking for it at all

edit: let me add a couple of other things..
1. Vurtox needs to stay away from vocal effects and to stick with just his voice
2. there are some good moments in songs...but not nearly enough to even constitute it as "decent"

Because I am a newb and have only just begun to relize howgreat black metal can be, I have been hearing alot of good, but old albums for the first time in the last few weeks. I just finished listening to Bergtatt by Ulver and Dark Medeival Times by Satyricon and they both fucking rule.