The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

You have the worst name I've seen in some time, yet you fucking love Mercyful Fate/King Diamond...I'm having some cognitive dissonance right now. What else do you like?

Necuratul said:
You have the worst name I've seen in some time, yet you fucking love Mercyful Fate/King Diamond...I'm having some cognitive dissonance right now. What else do you like?

anthrax, slayer, saxon, savatage, testament... i'm currently dicovering metal so i'm still finding bands...whats wrong with my name?!? You shouldn't judge someone like that man.

metal.kills.666. said:
anthrax, slayer, saxon, savatage, testament... i'm currently dicovering metal so i'm still finding bands...whats wrong with my name?!? You shouldn't judge someone like that man.

It's...terribly generic and cliched. No matter though, you have pretty good taste. :kickass:

maybe somone can help, i've been looking for some bands along the lines of behemoth, cannibal corpse, six feet under, you know shit like that, can sombody suggest something?

unknown: got your PM(s). Thanks for adding Ichorous! I'll send you a formal thanks comment some time including me being a whore for the project...:p

Right...about music I like right now...

-Brain Drill - The Parasites (not-as-generic-as-it-sounds brutal death with amazing melodic sweeping for no real reason)
-Sinister - Afterburner (this is death metal that is far, far, FAR too fucking good to be on Nuclear Blast...what the fuck is this band still doing on NB?!)
-Persefone - Core (extreme symphonic epic progressive metal with death and black metal parts...if you're into any of the above type things, you'll love this album...and if that didn't sell you, the album is three 22+ minute tracks!)
-Septycal Gorge - Growing Seeds Of Decay (brutal Italian death metal with 50% slams, 50% tremolo and ridiculously awesome breakdowns. sound like your ideal music? if it does, you're probably already on your way to downloadling/buying it!)
-Anata - The Conductor's Departure (just read my review.)
-Qhwertt - Cloudland (ambient funeral/drone doom...contemplative and sorrowful...mysterious and elegant. GET IT!)
-Pitbulls In The Nursery - Lunatic (despite the dumb name, though they have an amazing album cover to balance it out, this band fucking rules. groovy tech-death perhaps like Gorod, who also rule. and are also from france.)