The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I don't like Unexpect...and I enjoy crazy off the wall shit. but when there's 8 different instruments/voices doing 8 completely different things, it gets very tiresome

I mean I can respect their abilities as musicians...there's no denying they know what they're doing...but yeah...it just doesn't sit well with The Unknown

Technical death metal similar to Sceptic... I used to hate solos, but after I heard Sceptic, I'm a fan of solos if done well.

Thanks

nissan said:
Technical death metal similar to Sceptic... I used to hate solos, but after I heard Sceptic, I'm a fan of solos if done well.

Thanks
This should be in the RECOMMENDATION thread, my bad :cry:

Malignance said:
Check out Obtained Enslavement - Witchcraft.

kvist are pretty good too and i think sorcier des glaces were kinda symphonic although i might be remembering completely wrong

nissan said:
This should be in the RECOMMENDATION thread, my bad :cry:

If you see this before you check the rec thread.......check the rec thread. :p

@Polarity: Start typing your posts about actual things that aren't jokes in capital letters.

MasterOLightning said:
What are the best Katatonia/My Dying Bride albums to start with?

Obtained Enslavement
Sear Bliss
Grand Alchemist

Impudent said:
I've always thought "TH" was overrated. As far as Darkthrone goes, my favorite albums are probably "A Blaze in the Northern Sky", "Panzerfaust", and "The Cult is Alive".
Soulside Journey, A Blaze in the Northern Sky, Under a Funeral Moon, Goatlord, and Panzerfaust are all definitely better than Transylvanian Hunger IMO. But The Cult is Alive definitely isn't. I think that Panzerfaust is the most underrated Darkthrone album. It is actually my favorite Darkthrone album.