The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Impudent said:
I need to get me some more Graveland.

Definitely a band you could do one of your "buy every fucking thing I can find" hauls with, though their albums tend to be a bit pricier than most.

Most of the time I see Graveland albums here for like $15.99-$17.99...really fucking annoying, but I've brought myself to buy nine of them thus far. I have:

In The Glare Of Burning Churches
Carpathian Wolves
The Celtic Winter
Thousand Swords
Following The Voice Of Blood
Immortal Pride
Creed Of Iron
Dawn Of Iron Blades
Fire Chariot Of Destruction

edit: Yeah, it took me a bit to get used to the unusual production values on Following The Voice Of Blood, but the songs are excellent, including some of Darken's best.

Life Sucks said:
Has Wreck of the Hesperus - The Sunken Threshold been leaked, and does anyone here have it? If so, could you please send it to me via YSI?

now there's an excellent doom band. don't know though if it's leaked yet

I actually don't have anything by Graveland, except for a burned copy of "Fire of Awakening". :erk:

If you find a place for their CDs reasonably priced, I suggest that Graveland be your next project.

unknown said:
now there's an excellent doom band. don't know though if it's leaked yet
Ah, so it's a different band than I was thinking of. There is a band local to me called Wreck of the Hesperus that think they are death/thrash, but they are more metalcore.

ah okay. Yeah there's a doom band from ireland called Wreck of the Hesperus. With a name like that who'dathunk there'd be two bands

I'll probably get them all eventually. I found a distro that has all of his albums, I think (the one with "Thousand Swords").

Impudent said:
I'll probably get them all eventually. I found a distro that has all of his albums, I think (the one with "Thousand Swords").

What distro would that be?

Necuratul said:
graveland2006big.jpg

http://vinlandwinds.com/graveland/grav_2006LPsong4frag.mp3
Fuck....i love it!:kickass:
Any ideea when it will be released?

Before year's end is all I can say, since he's been refering to it as "LP 2006" since 2004. :p