The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Clandestine Blaze/DsO split is probably better because The Suicide Curse is a fucking phenomenal song, imo, but I'll listen some time...

Necuratul said:
Check out the Clandestine Blaze/Satanic Warmaster split. It's pretty interesting.

for a second there i thought this said the christina aguileira/satanic warmaster split.:lol:

that wouldve been funny

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Clandestine Blaze/DsO split is probably better because The Suicide Curse is a fucking phenomenal song, imo, but I'll listen some time...

Hell yes. The Clandestine Blaze material featured is easily their best, and the DsO songs are personal favourites of mine as well.

As for Satanic Warmaster, Strength and Honour, Black Katharsis, and Opferblut are all solid, with the first being the the best. I loathe the latest album, though.

I finally got around to buying Dissection-Storm of the Lights Bane when I saw it at FYE the other day. It rules hard. I have been meaning to pick that up for about 3 years and just never did.

Ex-cally-boo said:
I'm really loving the new Christina Aguilera album, quite entertaining.

its got a few good tracks, which is explained by the fact that they got an underground producer whose name i forget to do the beats for a bunch of her songs

Evil? said:
I finally got around to buying Dissection-Storm of the Lights Bane when I saw it at FYE the other day. It rules hard. I have been meaning to pick that up for about 3 years and just never did.

Yea, it is definitely a must own. Make sure you get the Somberlain as well..and the Dissection DVD is really good, too.

Evil? said:
Good stuff. Was just listening to this last night.

Spectacular Views said:
its got a few good tracks, which is explained by the fact that they got an underground producer whose name i forget to do the beats for a bunch of her songs

The funny thing is, hes serious