The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Spectacular Views said:
joanna newsom.....w00tah.....regina spektor....martha wainwright?!!?

Listening to Martha Wainwright and I'm really liking it :)

EDIT: Just now checked out Rilo Kiley :eek: and I'm liking it as well. And to think I avoided listening to this stuff because of my dislike of the scene kids.

It isn't the specific bands, but the "indie" stuff in general. I have seen a few girls with Rilo Kiley shirts around my school though ... and they were typical scene kiddies, so I assumed they were the same.

I feel so stupid for cutting myself off from stuff I'm really enjoying.

At least you have a girlfriend. Of course god hates me, so my girlfriend decides to cheat on me with a fat goth GIRL

i was shocked, and soon afterwards I dropped her like a hot potato.

Haha, yeah that does suck. My girlfriend lives 2000 miles away, which sucks :( Hope you get a "non-fat goth girl liking girl" one day :D

AstrumInfinito said:
The relationship gods are not with me lately, thats for sure.

I can tell.

I'm watching a Brokeback Mountain video collage with Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have To Love as the music for it :cool:

Necuratul said:
Holy fuck, I almost burst out laughing in the middle of the library.:lol:

So did I, when i heard the news. I actually found it rather amusing. I didnt really care, considereing my most recent 3 relationships have failed miserably. I wasnt expecting anything different.

Wait for the right person. High school relationships are typically retarded. Girls like to know that guys are into actual relationships and not just fucking; that is, unless they're whores.