The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Wait for the right person. High school relationships are typically retarded. Girls like to know that guys are into actual relationships and not just fucking; that is, unless they're whores.

dude you're still in high school so like yea

also lmfao agreed with necuratul haahhaahhahaha

edit I wasn't in a library though

In the past three years, I have been in about one meaningful relationship, out of about 7 unmeaningful ones. I was madly in fucking love. But after about a year and a half you would rather shoot yourself in the head, or at least that is how it seemed to me. Enough with the derailing.

Im having a fucking maiden filled day today:kickass:

The Number of The Beast, Powerslave, and Piece of Mind in one day

Int said:
dude you're still in high school so like yea

also lmfao agreed with necuratul haahhaahhahaha

edit I wasn't in a library though

Yes, I am, but contrary to plenty of high school students, I already have the relationship I want, and it's not a break up in 4 months after 8 dates at the movies kind of relationship. That's what I'm degrading.

I just discovered this band Post Mortem after they added me on myspace. pretty good early death/doom. I am downloading Coroner's Office. what does everyone think of them? Dodens, I'm looking at you.

ohiogrinder said:
unfortunately, girls want relationships with anybody BUT me.

Even grinders from Ohio find girls that they can live with, just takes patience.

Also dude, Robert (Inhuman) fucking ripped shit up last night on vocals/guitar with some drummer (who was equally awesome) as CAPITAL HEMORRHAGE! They fucking slayed!

AstrumInfinito said:
I was madly in fucking love. But after about a year and a half you would rather shoot yourself in the head, or at least that is how it seemed to me.

So...you weren't really in love then.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Even grinders from Ohio find girls that they can live with, just takes patience.

Also dude, Robert (Inhuman) fucking ripped shit up last night on vocals/guitar with some drummer (who was equally awesome) as CAPITAL HEMORRHAGE! They fucking slayed!

I asked Robert if he'd play Youngstown and he said he'd think about it.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
So...you weren't really in love then.

It seemed it up until the very last fucking second. It actually wasnt that i didnt love her, its that i could no longer bear to be in a relationship. I felt strongly for her for a long time afterwards, and it took me very, very long to get over it. She has been one of my best friends up until recently, but she has become an annoying shit.

I can feel my dick shrink every time I make a relationship oriented post

hooray for manly men :kickass:

AstrumInfinito said:
It seemed it up until the very last fucking second. It actually wasnt that i didnt love her, its that i could no longer bear to be in a relationship. I felt strongly for her for a long time afterwards, and it took me very, very long to get over it. She has been one of my best friends up until recently, but she has become an annoying shit.

I can feel my dick shrink every time I make a relationship oriented post

hooray for manly men :kickass:

Haha too bad...it helps if you can be friends with your girlfriend and still be totally in love with them. For instance, my girlfriend and I reference each other as "dude" regularly.

ohiogrinder said:
I asked Robert if he'd play Youngstown and he said he'd think about it.

Eh...I dunno then, usually Robert is "tally ho!" about playing shit if it's unbooked and open to play...but if he does, Capital Hemorrhage was so fucking awesome.

http://myspace.com/capitalhemorrhage

Edit: Oh...shit what? I guess Robert isn't in that bad? Damn, I could've SWORN the vocalist was him. Explains why he didn't say shit to me all night. I guess he's just doing solo shit live on tour with 'em then!

Fuck having a girlfriend. I don't have the time, and I am really enjoying the single life at the moment. I just cut things off with the girl I was casually dating because she was getting too clingy and girlfriend-ish, and demanded we see each other much more often. I wasn't nearly into her enough to make that committment. I think she was pretty hurt.

On topic, I'm digging the new Melechesh CD.

cookiecutter said:
I going to hazard a guess and say that you are a "mysoginist" on your myspace isn't helping any, at least on that front.

yeah probably. I just wish women wouldn't treat me like trash.

What are your oppinions on the crazy year of 93
We had some rare gems released like

Cynic - Focus
Atheist - Elements
Pestilence - Spheres
Death - Individual Thought Patterns

What are your thoughts on these albums.
They aren't your typical death metal albums, but it is intriguing that they are all similar in their approach to branch out from generic death metal and add some eccentric ideas.

Was there any other releases like these in 93, or albums with strange concepts like these you could recommend me.

+ Vulcano's Bloody Vengeance
+ Sarcofago's INRI
+ Holocausto' Campo de Exterminio (which has been remastered apparently?)

Leiland said:

Cynic - Focus
Atheist - Elements
Pestilence - Spheres

They aren't your typical death metal albums, but it is intriguing that they are all similar in their approach to branch out from generic death metal and add some eccentric ideas.

Was there any other releases like these in 93, or albums with strange concepts like these you could recommend me.

'93 was a great year for death metal in general, I can't say I'm too fond of any of the releases you mentioned, but Spheres is all right sometimes.

One outstanding and utterly unique album from the year is -

Supuration - The Cube (Absolutely a must. Progressive, and just plain weird French death metal. There's even processed clean vocals a la Cynic, if you can find this, do not hesitate!)

A few others that fit the bill:

Brutality - Screams of Anguish
Crypt of Kerberos - World of Myths
Loudblast - Sublime Dementia
Obliveon - Nemesis
Polluted Inheritance - Ecocide (1992, but whatever)

Leiland said:

Cynic - Focus
Atheist - Elements
Pestilence - Spheres

I guess Nespithe came out in '93 as well. That's sort of out there.

I think Elements and ITP suck, and Focus is pretty overrated. People usually give Atheist a pass for Elements, which is understandable. I don't know why ITP gets so many reviews. It's really not good.

I don't consider those albums non-typical death metal albums or death metal albums(except maybe the death still resembling death metal) and all are overrated imo. Those bands were thrash/death metal at a certain point. In order to be non typical in the context of DM you still have to resemble death metal imo, but I guess everyone has a different idea on what is death metal. Is Cynic-focus really even a death metal album ?. it's not even really metal at all.

How is pestilence-spheres death metal ?. At a certain point it's your just playing another style, not death metal. The ideas are not expanded off death metal or new or are death metal so it can't be non-typical in death metal. If that makes any sense

Saying those albums are death metal would be like saying Amorphis 'Elegy' or 'Tuonela' are death metal or sentenced 'amok' and 'down' are death metal.