The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Indeed. You might aswell fuck off unless you want to stay and challenge me!.

Absolutely not, you are a wealth and fountain of old-school death knowledge.

Now if only we could get rid of your brutal coffee addiction before you start shooting up or something.

Absolutely not, you are a wealth and fountain of old-school death knowledge.

Good(that was such a nice comment).

I was thinking if I was banned this is what would happen....

the greys(aka aliens) would abduct you and penetrate your anus eternal. We all know what aliens do and they're much more brutal than mayhem and count grishnach.

your name would be V.V.V.V.V(ass of fire).

Hey,

I'm new around here but would like to throw my two cents in about some new music I dig. I just picked up Guilt by Association's new album called Living in Silence. Kicks ass big time! Saw them the other year ago on MTV's battle for Ozzfest and they kicked ass. Didn't even know the album was out until I happened to be on amazon and saw it was available. Anyway I live on Long Island, NY. Lots of metal heads out here!

Hey,

I'm new around here but would like to throw my two cents in about some new music I dig. I just picked up Guilt by Association's new album called Living in Silence. Kicks ass big time! Saw them the other year ago on MTV's battle for Ozzfest and they kicked ass. Didn't even know the album was out until I happened to be on amazon and saw it was available. Anyway I live on Long Island, NY. Lots of metal heads out here!

I sure hope you're not a dumbass nu-metal fan