The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

any of those bands have cryptopsy type vocals (so low-pitched that it doesn't even sound like an actual language is being spoken)???

I really really really hate that

Just listen to them, wise guy.

Also, tech death is a good genre Carc so go die somewhere!

Just kidding. We tight.

tech death kicks ass

death, spawn of possession, atheist, cynic, martyr necrophagist

man "lash by lash" by spawn of possession is just mind-blowing

You'd be better placed to d/l all the classic DM albums, imo. Without them, you'll just be listening to sterile brutal blastage after sterile brutal blastage without an appreciation of the true spirit of DM.:kickass:

I'm curious... are there even a million DM fans in the world???

doesn't seem like anybody around here listens to it... metal fans I know pretty much stick to metallica/slayer/pantera/megadeth or that metalcore crap

edit: some kickass solos on those once loyal

Asphyx!! Fucking hell this band is great. You should all get "Crush The Cenotaph" and listen to it all day. At least.

You'd be better placed to d/l all the classic DM albums, imo. Without them, you'll just be listening to sterile brutal blastage after sterile brutal blastage without an appreciation of the true spirit of DM :kickass:
Exactly.

My attitude to tech death is the same as prog - I don't care if you can play your instruments far too well for your own good, your songwriting still gets demolished by bands with a 'simpler' approach.

Still puzzled that you don't rate early Morbid Angel though Carc. :err: