The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Miasma - "Changes"
Excellent old school death metal.

Absu - "Tara"
Interesting black/death/thrash-type stuff.

What about The Red in the Sky is Ours?

Get this and have a good listen, the songs are unpredictable when you first listen through, the music moves into different directions then you expect the previous riff to be heading too. The drumming is amazing, some awesome use of fills and heaps of rythm changes too keep you coming back for a re-listen. Like i said before, the guitars twist the music all over the shop and there is some damn good bass interludes. :headbang:

yes I have

It's pretty good, so far. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet. It's definitely different from Warp Zone. The musicianship is phenomenal...

need more listens to fully judge

Next it'll go from 'good' to 'fucking brilliant'. :)
Hopefully. TRitSiO was a tough one to crack.Still doesn't quite live up to the Swedish champions, so far:A Velvet Creation(holy shit, and to think how tedious it sounded at first), The Nocturnal Silence, Beyond Sanctorum and The Winterlong

Check out early Morgoth too. And I hear Delirium's(Hol) Zzooouh[fucking terrible title, hope I got it right) LP is really good in this vein

Yes, Delirium is quality. Also check out:

Castle - Castle
Mourning - Greetings From Hell
Mystic Charm - Shadows of the Unknown
Sempiternal Deathreign - The Spooky Gloom
Spina Bifida - Ziyadah

Dutch death/doom supreme!

Amorphis -the karelian isthmus or God Macabre -the winterlong. I have narrowed down these as being the best death metal albums. Acouple others are close.

I think Eternal Darkness 'total darkness' compilation might top these two if it's ever released.