The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

aw man that hurts

I thought we were cool???

metallica is a good band but they are insanely overrated by metallica fanboys... seriously you gotta come to bodybuilding.com forum and see what metallica fanboys have to say (one said that "kill em all" is the only good thrash album ever)

never understood the songwriting complains people have with necrophagist

I love their song-writing... every song off "onset of putrefaction" is really really memorable

a lot of people claim that Necrophagist's wankery gets in the way of songwriting. unfortunately, I kind of agree with them.

I can enjoy Necrophagist from time to time, though.

a lot of people claim that Necrophagist's wankery gets in the way of songwriting. unfortunately, I kind of agree with them.

I can enjoy Necrophagist from time to time, though.

I don't know, perhaps I have more tolerance for "wankery" than most people

I squeal with delight when I hear the minute long solo in "advanced corpse tumor" (Fucking sick)

I'm an Autopsy fan but not sure if 'shitfun' is any good ?. yay or nay

wow I just realized metal is very soothing to me (I was getting kind of upset/angry about something - listened to some martyr - and I'm like calm now)

wow its true, metal and soothing

And Blackened and the title track and Shortest Straw and One.

and every other song on the album

to live is to die is one of the shortest 10 minutes one could experience (Feels like a 3 minutes song... LOL)

this album is some of the most genuine politically enraged albums I have ever heard ... there is a whole thread about coherence (to me this album is the epitome of coherence)

few albums execute the concept of politically charged thrash metal better

edit: but I'm a fucking noob, so what the fuck do I know??? apologies for any Noob ignorance above