The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Carnage's Dark Recollations is good old-school SweDM for you guys.

I recommend this for all fans of the early swedish death metal such as Dismember, Entombed and Grave. Simple, straightforward and aggressive death metal.

Doomwatcher said:
I recommend this for all fans of the early swedish death metal such as Dismember, Entombed and Grave. Simple, straightforward and aggressive death metal.

Freakin' indeed.

Weird shit, though. I downloaded some of the bonus tracks that were on the re-release (I think they were just remastered or something) and they had the FUCKING CRAZIEST GUITAR TONE ever. Sounded like fucking Beherit.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Weird shit, though. I downloaded some of the bonus tracks that were on the re-release (I think they were just remastered or something) and they had the FUCKING CRAZIEST GUITAR TONE ever. Sounded like fucking Beherit.

The demos had Johan Axelsson on vocals didn't they? I only have "Dark Recollections" on MP3 but I am intending to get the Earache re-issue that virtually has every recorded material by the band collected onto one CD.

Doomwatcher said:
The demos had Johan Axelsson on vocals didn't they? I only have "Dark Recollections" on MP3 but I am intending to get the Earache re-issue that virtually has every recorded material by the band collected onto one CD.

No idea, but FUCK the remasters were brutal as shit, if that was truly them.

Somberlain said:
The Carnage demo's had Johan Liva(Axelsson)on vocals. I have the remaster, the demo's are indeed fucking brutal.

They reminded me a lot of Beherit, at times. The guitar tone wasn't as seperate as Beherit, but those fucking VOCALS!

hey, what's some good Satyricon to check out? I may be seeing them in december with Infernal Majesty (...and 3 inches of blood *cough*)