The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Discharge - See Nothing Hear Nothing Say Nothing =
beerbang.gif

Great album.

I can't believe that I just discoved Aeternus less than a week ago. I listened to Beyond the Wandering Moon for the first time today, and I already think it might be one of my top ten favorite black metal albums of all time.
Kind of slow of you really. They were talked about quite often here. Also initially I thought everything on BTWM sounded so samey, but perseverance had paid off and this album has been among my favorites for two years already.

anybody here ever heard of "power metal" by pantera?? it's a fairly rare album and I just found out about it the other day

it's like power/heavy metal with a few speed/thrash influences... fantastic!!! -I can't get enough of it!!! (phil anselmo's singing is amazing)

you guys should check it out (DL it on soulseek)

VVVVV - it is amazing!! wow!!

shame they turned to such groove/mallcore crap later on (though the great southern trendkill is quite good) - dimebag and anselmo were extremely talented

I just purchased the reissue of Trouble's "The Skull" some superb stuff. Plenty of great guitar solo's, and killer doom riffage. Also has an awesome DVD. I must admit I like Psalm 9 (the debut) and Run To the Light (the 3rd release) a little bit better, but still quality.

Amon Amarth in the top 5? Hell fucking yes and the more I listen to WOOOS, the more I consider putting it in the #1 spot. Amazing album from start to finish. :kickass:

i just listened to anthems to the welkin at dusk from start to finish and got reminded why it is such a wonderful experience. the production,mixing,playing, songwriting etc are just top knotch. such a great record

Anyone know where I can buy the Evoken embrace the emptiness reissue inside the US ?. I know this reissue is out on a russian label but just curious if maybe a US distro is carrying it.

I just purchased the reissue of Trouble's "The Skull" some superb stuff. Plenty of great guitar solo's, and killer doom riffage. Also has an awesome DVD. I must admit I like Psalm 9 (the debut) and Run To the Light (the 3rd release) a little bit better, but still quality.

I prefer The Skull. Psalm 9 doesn't do it for me.

Now, now kids, no attacking people based on taste. We know that, right?! GOOD, FUCKERS!

Just listened to Watchmaker - Kill.Fucking.Everyone. again...still assfuckingly good.