The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

does anyone here like d beat? i really enjoy wolfbrigade.

here here! I love all sorts of crust and d-beat

d-beat: Skitsystem, Disclose, Anti-Cimex, Mob 47 and of course Discharge

crust: Deviated Instinct, Doom, Disrupt, Dystopia, Axegrinder, Amebix

Eternal Darkness 'total darkness' is finally coming out soon and I can't wait. If you do not know them they are an awsome early 90's death doom band from sweden. I'm sure some people here are looking forward to this.

Anyone who likes black metal, listen to Cryfemal.
cryfemal_ealm.jpg

I only just found out that the new Ruins of Beverast album Rain Upon The Impure is being released TOMORROW! ghjfadklnikfolhancsklaniaow... The most annoying thing is I can't find anywhere to bloody well buy it from.

Hmm, came across a pretty good British heavy metal band called Hell. Everyone probably already knows them but since I'm not too into heavy metal this is quite the nice find for me.

I can't believe that I just discoved Aeternus less than a week ago. I listened to Beyond the Wandering Moon for the first time today, and I already think it might be one of my top ten favorite black metal albums of all time.

hell yeah, it's one of my favourites as well! get "... And So the Night Became" as well.

Sentinels of Darkness (from Beyond the Wandering Moon) is an absolute masterpiece of a song.
I actually like it a little bit better than And So The Night Became. I even like their new death metal stuff to some extent, though it's not as good as their black metal material.