The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

My apologies to mort for all my agalloch shit talking. I am proud to be an owner of one agalloch cd and having one on its way also.

Lethal - "Deliverance"
This shit rules! A big cheers to Mike and Erik, even though neither of them will probably ever read this. It's a shame this only has three songs on it.

HOLY FUCK! NEW ABORTED ALBUM!!! :kickass:

I will be listening to it oh so shortly, thanks to GrimLords Metal blog.

I cant wait till its out in stores so I can buy it

I cant wait to listen to it in ten seconds, I'm like a little kid on christmas

HOLY FUCK! NEW ABORTED ALBUM!!! :kickass:

I will be listening to it oh so shortly, thanks to GrimLords Metal blog.

I cant wait till its out in stores so I can buy it

I cant wait to listen to it in ten seconds, I'm like a little kid on christmas
Yeah, I heard a song on Sirius radio from them recently, good band.:)

I have been liking pitch shifter 'industrial' a lot lately. Crushing early 90's industrial metal. great

I have been liking pitch shifter 'industrial' a lot lately. Crushing early 90's industrial metal. great

No no no no no no NO.

It was a fucking shit album when it came out, and I dare say it sounds even worse now.

Greys: J S Clayden is a world-class buttock raider.

If it sucks so much recomend me some better heavy early 90's industrial metal. I already listen to Godflesh.

I can't, as I generally find Industrial metal to be an abberation on a semi-nu-metal scale.

That being said, I quite enjoy Fear Factory - Demanufacture and Soul Of A New Machine.

I can't, as I generally find Industrial metal to be an abberation on a semi-nu-metal scale.

That being said, I quite enjoy Fear Factory - Demanufacture and Soul Of A New Machine.

I use to like these when younger but they do not really do anything for me anymore. Pitch Shifter -industrial' and Godflesh does not sound nearly as mainstream or trendy.

maybe not, but they haven't dated at all well. Industrial metal, at least the greater part of it which I have heard will forever be thought of (by me) as a failed experiment.

EDIT: About the closest I got to an Industrial album that I really enjoyed was Samael - Passage - Back in't day.

Such as: YouTube - Samael - Jupiterian Vibe

Blood Feast - "Kill For Pleasure"
This is pretty cool, but I was expecting something more extreme.

I can't get enough of death breath -stinking up the night. This is really old school.

Brocas Helm - "Defender of the Crown"
This is good. Lots of cool bass stuff going on in here.

Coroner - "Punishment for Decadence"
This was alright. I'm going to have to give this some more listens.

Dark Quarterer - s/t
I'm enjoying this. Heavy/doom metal/rock.