The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

You don't understand how language works.

I understand how language works, pop vs soda is just a silly little "war" overhere in the US, each region having its own version of how it is said and none willing to accept the other being right.

It isn't such a serious matter to say I don't understand how language works. I know it varies region to region and does evolve, but I just like to have a little fun with this cultural fight :D

I understand how language works, pop vs soda is just a silly little "war" overhere in the US, each region having its own version of how it is said and none willing to accept the other being right.

It isn't such a serious matter to say I don't understand how language works. I know it varies region to region and does evolve, but I just like to have a little fun with this cultural fight :D

That's a good boy.

I've gotten tired of soda. Ever since I had the perfect Dr. Pepper on a recent trip to In-n-Out (something you non-Californians likely know little about), I've become pretty disenchanted with soda in general.

HOLY SHIT!! EMPEROR IS PLAYING A SHOW AT THE KEY CLUB IN JUNE AND IMMORTAL IS DOING A SHOW IN JULY AT THE SAME PLACE I SAW BLIND GUARDIAN!!! :lol: :cry: :) :kickass: :oops: :Smokin: