The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

How is that similar AT ALL? You dudes are really grasping for straws here. Dan Seagrave did the new Mithras art, btw.

Aside from the astral city dissolving into the infinite motif ? Oh, nothing similar at all then.

Fuck, at least one in three of my CDs have a similar theme. :rolleyes:

Aside from the astral city dissolving into the infinite motif ? Oh, nothing similar at all then.

Fuck, at least one in three of my CDs have a similar theme. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Dude metal bands just like chaos and what is more chaotic than a crazy urban environment disintegrating or floating into a black motherfuckin' hole. NOTHING I SAY.

Oh splendid, so it looks like Gospel of the Horns have "decided against calling it a day for now", and will be touring Europe afterall.

What a bunch of publicity whores! :lol:

Good news though.
At least they didn't try to say they resurrected a band member.

The Chasm Conjuration Of The Spectral Empire could be the best Death Metal album ever made.
COULD be if these three hadn't been in the the way. My so far unchangable top three:
1)Cadaver-...In Pains
2)Phlebotomized-Immense Intense Suspense
3)Eucharist-A velvet Creation
:cool:
Btw that Mystic Forest album is really cool. Thanks to Mort Divine for the upload

I dunno I've just been listeneing to them interchangably for a quite a long period of time now(Eucharist which I disliked at first less than others but still) and if anything they only get better with time.