The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I would say Sad Wings and Stained Class. I think they lost a bit in the 80s myself when they started focusing more on being "Metal," which is really obvious in the lyrical topics.

Yeah, they had a better sound in the '70's. I consider DotF to be one of the best because it's the only one where I really enjoy all of the tracks. For each other album, there's at least one track that I'll usually skip.

Really? I think Defenders is really strong most of the way, but kind of gives way at the tail end of the album. Still definitely an excellent album though.

OldFuneral.jpg

Old Funeral: Norwegian Death Metal

It was about a SNOBBY RICH LITTLE WHORE rebelling against her parents and her class by fucking some scummy little shit that snuck on the ship through the hobo hatch. There's nothing "deep" about the movie either, it's completely fucking shallow.

He didn't sneak on. Him and his friend won the tickets in a card game...in the beginning of the movie. Although I do agree, it wasn't that great.

Now I'm listening to a very nice songs. I've found it in my collection.The problem is that I don't know a title and artist . Maybe someone know it. Thanks from above :)

it's been a day in the office.
making plans for the night
you wait in the darkness
let the sunny day go down
and the monkey comes out
that's a ...........................

now I told you it/I was coughing/coffin???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in showers and shades....

and the second song
that I've never met you ............. to know.
catch you back .......before we start to greed/greet

give me back my heart
give me back my ........
give me back my ........

.(........).
...............................be with me
even........ devil's heart's destiny.

give me...x 3
from the man you met
give me back my soul
give me .........................

lmao @ the Titanic discussion. The movie is shit. The only thing it has going for it is the sense of spectacle. It is also doesn't help that the majority of the movie is based on a trite love story that is pure hollywood bullshit with no significant meaning behind it at all.

The film Titanic is an absolute abomination. The opposite of Coroner, which I would recommend to pretty much anyone.

James Cameron sucks. At his best, he was a 5th rate Ridley Scott.

You come on a metal music forum discussion heavily populated by males and than start talking about titanic ?, especially in the wrong thread. Are you for real ?

why have you not been banned ?

Because she's worth keepin' around.

Anyways, to get on the topic of music I'm liking The Bastard Fairies album Memento Mori, decent indie stuff, though I wish the image they portrayed was not such a whoreish one.

Aside from that I'm really quite liking Del Tha Funkee Homosapian :eek:

I love how all of you are calling it trite, an abomination, etc.. but you have nothing to back it up. It wasn't "a sense of spectacle" it was a sense of realism you soggy sack of shit. And the fact that two people fell in love aboard it was not out of question since there are several (okay many) stories of lovers on board that ship!

Just because you can't step outside your selfish little bodies to feel what someone else is feeling on screen doesn't mean the movie sucks. It just means you're empty inside. =) I understand it may be hard for you to feel how a 17 year old girl in an arranged marriage would have felt in 1912 but really... use some fucking imagination.

edit: And the love story did have a lot of significance... The movie used a lot of symbolism as well. Sorry you didn't see it?

So not liking a movie makes me empty inside? I appreciate the gravity of the story just fine. Doesn't change the fact that it was an hour too long.

But getting back on topic: I downloaded "Good Day to Die" by Exodus. The first note of the song kind of sounds like it skips.. I'm not sure how to explain it. It's like, it opens with a bass note that stops abruptly and is then repeated. I'm not sure if I downloaded a shitty file (actually, I know that I did becaus there's a scratching noise later in the track) or if that's just how the song is. Anyone know this song and want to fill me in?