The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Opeth, Death, Dragonlord, Summoning, Vesania, Darkthrone, and Dark Funeral... Each of those bands I've been listening to for less then 2 weeks.. So i'm really just starting to listen to many new bands...So based on those bands (I know they are diff. sub-genres of metal) if any of you have any band suggestions, I'd appreciate it. :)

Yeah, just go through other recommendations around this topic, I'm sure there is stuff all over the place.

do any of those bands have those awful low, monotone burping vocals?? tell me brutal death with vocals like later suffocation, nile or behemoth
There is a 0% chance you won't like Lykathea Aflame. The vocals are the least interesting part of the band, but there's nothing offensive about them if you don't mind Nile or Behemoth. Truly a buy or die release if there ever was one. The only thing you might not like is the production, which is not super polished, but it works.

If this had happened about a year ago I would have gone WOAHSUPERCOOLAWESOMENEWNAGLFAR, but I don't think too much of them these days. I had a quick listen to the new track... wasn't very impressed.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Opeth, Death, Dragonlord, Summoning, Vesania, Darkthrone, and Dark Funeral... Each of those bands I've been listening to for less then 2 weeks.. So i'm really just starting to listen to many new bands...So based on those bands (I know they are diff. sub-genres of metal) if any of you have any band suggestions, I'd appreciate it. :)
Scythe
In Vain
Farmakon
Gory Blister
Symbyosis
Luna Ad Noctum
Limbonic Art
Kestmorg

a few others not really related to what you mentioned but awesome nonetheless:

Ephel Duath
Non Human Level
The Ocean
Isole
The Amenta

Based on those bands:

Edge of Sanity
Agalloch
Morbid Angel
Bal-Sagoth
Satyricon
Enslaved
Emperor