The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Well no fuckin' shit it is my opinion.

Do people have this INCREDIBLE UNDENIABLE urge to be a jackass and say "Well that is just your opinion"?

I swear ... fuck I will hurt the next person that says that, because it is OBVIOUSLY my opinion and that DOES NOT need to be stated.

Well no fuckin' shit it is my opinion.

Do people have this INCREDIBLE UNDENIABLE urge to be a jackass and say "Well that is just your opinion"?

I swear ... fuck I will hurt the next person that says that, because it is OBVIOUSLY my opinion and that DOES NOT need to be stated.

that is just your opinion, twat, keep your mouth shut :mad: :mad:

:lol:

Opeth have never had a song as well written as A Change of Seasons. Mind you Dream Theater are very very very inconsistant with their songs of genius and Opeth are just really disjointed and meandering vyt due to DT's capacity to NOT suck occasionally, DT is better afaic. Opeth tends to not have any ability to not suck.

WoW, I used to think you suck...

now I think you reeeeeeeeaalllly suck

what exactly do you not like about Opeth????

Boring riffs repeated for far too long, JARRING transitions that ruin any "mood" that may've been going on, just generally don't "feel it" ...

:lol:

Opeth have never had a song as well written as A Change of Seasons. Mind you Dream Theater are very very very inconsistant with their songs of genius and Opeth are just really disjointed and meandering vyt due to DT's capacity to NOT suck occasionally, DT is better afaic. Opeth tends to not have any ability to not suck.

Heh, Opeth and DT are two entirely different bands that shouldn't really be compared. DT is great and has moments of brilliance, as does Opeth (who's genius moments are less common, but the songs are all top notch.)

Also A Change of Seasons isn't even close to their best album.

Heh, Opeth and DT are two entirely different bands that shouldn't really be compared. DT is great and has moments of brilliance, as does Opeth (who's genius moments are less common, but the songs are all top notch.)

Also A Change of Seasons isn't even close to their best album.

It is their best song though.

Boring riffs repeated for far too long, JARRING transitions that ruin any "mood" that may've been going on, just generally don't "feel it" ...

the super abrupt transitions are a staple of opeth's sound, some people don't like it (it's not at all a problem for me)

opeth's riffs are awesome (to me anyways), not to mention a fucking EXCELLENT drummer and one of the best vocalists in metal

I recently received a vinyl of The Accused "Martha Splatterhead's Maddest Stories Ever Told". It was part of a group of vinyls in an ebay auction. Anyway, having no expectations, I put it on and it kicked ass. I loved it. Any one else dig these guys?