The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Regardless, the best way to go is to start with In the Nightside Eclipse and then buy Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk. It takes a foundation in the first masterpiece to truly appreciate the superiority of the second.

You're dumb.

^
Apparantely Redemption... but I haven't heard it myself. I downloaded the leaked newy though, very nice.

In other news, listening to Aborted's The Purity of Perversion right now. God I love this album.

DeathMetal is the choice of my metal

Children of Bodom and Arch Enemy are highest on my list

Normaly i never listen to the vocals in metal and only the guitar and drums.

Children of Bodom and Arch Enemy changed that tho. Alexi Laiho and Angela Gossow are chnaging the face of metal vocals.

Specially since Angela is one of the very few FEMALE Deathmetal Vocalists.

Children of Bodom and Arch Enemy changed that tho. Alexi Laiho and Angela Gossow are chnaging the face of metal vocals.

i really don't think they're changing it, really. but both bands are great, COB is definatly in the top slot on my list

Alexi laiho vocals are god awful. If anything Bjorn Strid and the guy from Scar Symmetry changing metal vocals way more then anyone else, their range is simply amazing.

Laura Nichols from Light this City also has vocals similiar to and or better than Angela also. There are actually quite a few women out there who have good harsh/death vocals, angela is just the most well known so people associate her being the best at it.

You guys like CoB alot check out Naildown. You will love them.

I know you are a n00b and all but alexi laiho is easily one of the worst vocalists in the history of metal

Specially since Laiho is one of the very few FEMALE Deathmetal Vocalists.

Neither are death metal. But I guess you are right that Alexi is changing the face of female extreme vocals.

When I saw Slayer last summer I spat on Alexi's guitar. (I was in the front row heckling the shit out of them)

Alexi gave me the dirtiest look when I told him to stop masterbating his guitar and give his pussy some attention.