The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

on the topic of slayer, i cant see them yet AGAIN, due to the fact that they have timed their sydney show with the red hot chili peppers sydney show. who was the retard that organised that :\

also, does anyone think this thread takes an excessively long time to load? something needs to be done about it. its getting to the point where its not even worth posting in the thread.

the music does nothing for me anymore though. Yea it's fast, it's melodic and pretty heavy, but there's just nothing there after you get past all the hype and the musical proficiency of the band

it's shallow and pretty pointless

COb's earlier stuff is alot better than metalcore

at least it attempts to be somewhat creative and original instead of the shitty, generic, formulaic metalcore bands like killswitch engage

COb's earlier stuff is alot better than metalcore

at least it attempts to be somewhat creative and original instead of the shitty, generic, formulaic metalcore bands like killswitch engage

:lol: Metalcore > CoB

Anything bands such as Ringworm, Starkweather, Between The Buried and Me, Glass Casket, Knut, Coalesce, Into The Moat, Overcast, Undying, etc has done destroys anything CoB has ever thought of