Opeth - Still Life
Children of Bodom - Hatecrew Deathroll
Tokyo Warhearts
Follow the Reaper
ArchEnemy - Doomsday Machine#
Tool - Opiate
Lateralus
10000 Days

Does anyone else find Evoken -embrace the emptiness and quietus as amazing as I do ? . CLASSIC. I do not think I will ever get sick of these albums.

Nevermore are pretty fucking awesome.

They are good at what they do when you are into music like that and I am not usually. I would say Enemies of Reality is pretty terrible and the band will never top their second album the politics of ecstasy. Sometimes Warrel sounds good and sometimes terrible and does not really go with the music imo, for a power metal vocalist he's probably not one of the more stronger vocalists. I saw Nevermore live once and warrel sounded bad and almost like he was yelling and not singing.

They are good at what they do when you are into music like that and I am not usually. I would say Enemies of Reality is pretty terrible and the band will never top their second album the politics of ecstasy. Sometimes Warrel sounds good and sometimes terrible and does not really go with the music imo, for a power metal vocalist he's probably not one of the more stronger vocalists. I saw Nevermore live once and warrel sounded bad and almost like he was yelling and not singing.

I certainly agree that Dane is not a particularly great vocalist. He's about on the borderline for me- just good enough to not be a hinderance.

A month ago I ceased posting here for a short period of time, due to some, um, difficulties. Either it's that or I just don't remember.