The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I don't give a flying fuck how a singer pronounces his words.

Amen. I don't even actively listen to the lyrics most of the time anyway. I've said it many times, and I'll say it again: music first.

I've never heard pig grunts, though many people have described them to me. What are some bands that use this style so I can sample them?

I just don't understand why someone would want to listen to bad (growling) vocals. You wouldn't want to listen to a band with obviously horrible guitars, would you? Why listen to a band with bad singing?

I just don't understand why someone would want to listen to bad (growling) vocals. You wouldn't want to listen to a band with obviously horrible guitars, would you? Why listen to a band with bad singing?

Because metal is about the music not the vocals?

It bugs me when people won't listen to a band who has great instrumental work because the vocals bother them. At least with metal. I don't give a shit if they won't listen to pop with bad vocals, that makes sense.

I like the growls, it's a matter of preference. You'll come around