The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

:err:

Oh. I could have sworn it was coming out in mid-april. I wonder why I thought that...

Oh well, now off to find it!

I don't know if it will have made it to distros by now, so your best bet is ordering from No Colours, which you should do in bulk since overseas shipping costs are a royal bitch.

Sounds like a plan. There are no good stores around here that would carry it anyway. That site seems good. As a matter of fact, I got my latest haul in the mail last night, and I have two more albums coming tomorrow.

Fuckin' no mail on sundays.

But yeah, I'll check that site out and scope some prices.

I was about to say, I'm surprised you don't like Dissection. Very melodic; I always found them to be more death metal than black metal anyway. Great band dave, buy their stuff if you haven't already. I'm pretty sure you would like it.

Jon was a brilliant musician; guitar and vocals. If I could have one thing in life it would be to warp back to the mid-90's and see them live with the original lineup. Hell, even seeing them last year before Jon shot himself would be the greatest thing ever.

*sigh*

Silencer-Death Peirce Me.

I don't listen to this very often, but when I do it is quite enjoyable. There is some good stuff on this disc. The vocals may turn a lot of people off, but you get used to them and they work within the context of the music.

No, it is an unnatractive style of vocals used in black metal. Supposedly you get used to them, but I have yet to. You have probably never heard them, and would probably hate them.